APEX Honors Program Student Application
Steps for applying to EastSide APEX Honors Program
1) Complete the State required school choice application here:
2) Complete this APEX online application by answering the questions in this form. Scroll to the bottom of this page and click "Next" to get started
3) Student will be invited to interview with an APEX staff member, within 2 weeks of application submission and no later than April 8 for early acceptance. All documents due at interview.
4) Student acceptances will be sent by April 21 for early acceptance, then on a rolling basis until the program is filled (12-16 per grade level, 5th - 8th).
5) Induction Ceremony: May 2021, to be finalized at a later date
APEX Honors is a selective middle school program designed to challenge the abilities of advanced students and to prepare them to matriculate successfully at the best high schools in Delaware, including selective public and charter honors programs and at independent schools, including our partners Tower Hill, Tatnall, Sanford, and Wilmington Friends.
APEX Honors courses are accelerated by one grade level, and tailored to individual student needs. Class sizes range from 6 to 16, so that teachers can provide individualized attention to all students.
APEX Honors students participate in monthly immersive experiences at our independent school partners Tower Hill, Tatnall, Sanford, and Wilmington Friends, and are eligible to apply in 8th grade for the prestigious Crozier Scholarship, which finances private, independent, or parochial high school education.
EastSide Charter is a FREE Public Charter School with open enrollment. The APEX Honors Program is housed at EastSide in a separate, newly renovated building.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of EastSide Charter School.