Connection, Community, Celebration: An NVC North Community Event
Event Date: Saturday 18th April 2020
Event Address: St. Matthews Hall, Chapel Lane. M32 9AJ. Manchester
Contact us at:
07906 350 845 or
07305 646 225 or
What is your experience of NVC?
2-day NVC foundation course
Where did you hear about this event?
Would you like to join our mailing list to receive more information about NVC events like this in the future?
• Contribution Requested: £25 (to cover costs) / £15 (concession).
• We would like as many people to be able to come as possible. If this cost is tricky for you right now, please get in touch and we can look at other ways of you contributing.
What financial contribution will you be making?
£25 (to cover costs)
Alternative price agreed
Booking your Place
To reserve your place, please complete this form and pay the deposit of £10. Your place will be confirmed once the deposit has been received. Full payment for this event is payable on or before the day. If you wish, you may pay the full amount at the time of booking. Deposits are non-refundable to cover administration costs.
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓:
• BANK TRANSFER: Account no: 67902880 Account Name: Sarah Ludford Sort Code: 08-71-99. Please use the Reference: NWCOM followed by your Surname.
• CHEQUE: Please send cheque made out to Sarah Ludford, on completion of this form to Sarah Ludford, 64 Broadway, Lancaster, LA1 2BU.
Please choose form of payment
Date of Bank Transfer or Cheque
Deadlines & Cancellations
• The registration deadline is 13th April 2020 or until the event is filled.
• If you need to cancel your place, please let us know as soon as possible so we can open your place to someone else.
• If you cancel with at least two weeks’ notice, we will refund your balance if we are able to find a replacement (the deposit fee will be held to cover admin costs and re-advertising to fill the place).
• If we are unable to find a replacement, you will lose the full fee.
Thank you for completing this form. Please contact us if you have any questions
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service