LevelUP Program for Women of Colour: 17 May - 17 June 2021
Commitment in the program involves:
● Weekly 2hr virtual group training sessions for 4 weeks (17 May - 18 June 2021).
● 2x 1hr group coaching and mentoring session (week 3 and 5 - this session is held directly after a training session).
● Access to the Powerful you event: An empowering and inspiring event held in week 5 that celebrates all of your achievements and features successful and inspirational Women of Colour leaders and entrepreneur guest speakers. At this event you will also have the opportunity to ask them questions, learn from them and to network.
● Training tools, handouts, templates and resources supplied.
● All training sessions will be recorded and uploaded online enabling you to view and listen them on the go as many times as you want.
● Access to a online group for; ongoing support and community in between training sessions as well as; coaching, mentoring and support from the program leader (Woman of Colour) in between training sessions
● 1:1 career, business and leadership coaching and mentoring from Winitha Bonney (program instructor).
The program will run for 5 weeks from 17 May - 18 June 2021 and will take place via Zoom.
The program will take place on a Thursday or Saturday depending on the availability of the majority of participants. Once you choose a regular training day (Thursday or Saturday) we will be in contact with you via email to confirm the program dates and times and will send you all relevant information and resources to get started.
Here are the tentative dates for your information:
- 20 May
- 27 May
- 3 June
- 10 June
- 17 June
- 22 May
- 29 May
- 5 June
- 12 June
- 19 June
Got a question?
Call: 03 9249 4195
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Dates: Please choose if you would like to attend group training sessions on Thursdays or Saturdays
Thursday: - 20 May, 27 May, 3 June, 10 June, 17 June
Saturday: 22 May, 29 May, 5 June, 12 June, 19 June
Times: Choose your preferred regular time for the training sessions (Select one only, the times are the same for both Thursday and Saturday)
11 am to 1 pm
1 pm to 3 pm
3 pm to 5 pm
6 pm to 8 pm
Your full name:
Do you have any accessibility needs? If so, how can we best support you and what do you need?
What are you struggling with the most?
What do you most want to achieve from this program?
What is your number one goal for your career/life right now?
Click agree to Media, liability and privacy release (data confidentiality clause) etc
Thank you: we will be in contact with you over the phone to confirm training dates/times and to complete the registration process.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service