· Be present at monthly staff meetings.
· Communicate weekly with advertising, PR and adviser on upcoming needs.
· Hold office hours for a minimum of 12 hours per week Tuesday through Friday.
· Ensure all staff are in appropriate SLACK channels and have CAMAYAK access.
· Host weekly meetings among design staff.
· Be knowledgeable in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
· Assist in social media and branding graphics.
· Responsible for marketing design and merchandise.
· Design T-shirt for each semester.
· Design “house ads” and ads for advertising clients as needed.
· Responsible for weekly e-newsletter content and design.
· Check University Star email account several times a day.
· Meet deadlines.
· Reply to applications within 24 hours.
· Reply to emails within 24 hours.
· Assist with contest entries as needed.
· Required to attend bi-weekly all-staff meetings.
· Ensure all content meets the highest standards of journalistic ethics.