Walks 'N' Wags Pet First Aid, Halifax September 26 & 27, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm both days
Location: Jollytails Resort, 15 McQuade Lake Crescent, Halifax NS B3S1C4
Contact us at 902-660-9244 or
*Participants must attend the full 10 hours to receive a certificate.
What to bring:
1. Wear comfortable clothing that you can layer on and off.
2. Bring writing paper and pen/pencil (you will receive a first aid manual).
3. There will be one 20 minute break each day. Snacks and bottled water will be provided.
4. Dogs are welcome ONLY if registered before the course date and there is a 5 dog per class maximum. Dogs must be relatively calm, quiet, sociable with dogs/people, and be willing to be handled by multiple people for demonstrations. Please bring some of their food and favorite treats and, if you like, something comfy to lie on. We reserve the right to send any dog home if he/she is felt to be disruptive or unsuitable for the dynamics of the class. Participants will not be allowed to keep dogs in their vehicles while they attend the course. While we cover cat first aid as well, we regret cats are unable to attend class since the dogs become too excited.
COVID-19 Health and Safety information:
Rest assured, your instructor Jennfer Blackman, and Walks ‘N’ Wags Pet First Aid take the safety of students and instructors extremely seriously. We want you to feel safe in our classes and look forward to welcoming you.
1. This class size is limited to 6 students to ensure ample physical distancing
2. You will be provided with a personal stuffed animal and first aid supplies to utilize throughout the course
3. Please observe and adhere to all posted signage when you are in class
4. FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO BE WORN IN THIS COURSE UNLESS YOU ARE SEATED AND 6 FEET FROM OTHER PARTICIPANTS. Please bring your own.
5. Live dogs are welcome if registered; however, can only be handled by their own family OR with owner's permission can be touched by others wearing provided disposable gloves.
6. Hand sanitizer is readily available in class.
7. If you are feeling unwell please do not come to class. If your instructor is feeling unwell, I will contact you to let you know whether the class is rescheduled, or whether another instructor will be teaching class.
8. Please read Walks 'N' Wags' public Health and Safety Policy here:
If you have any questions at all about this policy please email
before registering for class.
We will refund full payment if a cancellation is made up to one week prior to the course start date. Any cancellations after this point are subject to a $25 administration fee per participant. Cancellations made within 72 hours of the course start date will not be refunded or transferred.
Alberta - AB
British Columbia - BC
Manitoba - MB
New Brunswick - NB
Newfoundland and Labrador - NL
Northwest Territories - NT
Nova Scotia - NS
Nunavut - NU
Ontario - ON
Prince Edward Island - PE
Quebec - QC
Saskatchewan - SK
Do you want to bring your dog? What is his/her name and what breed/age is he/she? (There is no additional charge to bring your dog however the instructor will contact you before the course date to confirm the suitability of your dog. Please note that Walks 'N' Wags Pet First Aid and the host venue assume no liability should damage and/or injury be caused or occur by your dog. Owners will be responsible for their dogs at all times.)
I agree to the above course terms and conditions.
Single Participant Registration $155 + HST = $178.25
Single Participant Registration + 13 piece Canine Friendly Pocket First Aid Kit $171.00 + HST = $196.65
Single Participant Registration + 35 piece Canine Friendly Compact First Aid Kit $193.00 + HST = $221.95
Single Participant Registration + 75 piece WNW First Aid Kit $211.00 + HST = $242.65
Two Participant Registration (SAVE $20!) $290.00 + HST = $333.50
Add OFF THE GRID registration June 28, 2020 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm (same location)
Yes, sign me up now and I'll save $10 off the registration. Total cost including HST $56.35 per participant (regular price $67.85)
No thank you.
Additional First Aid Supplies (pictured is the 35 piece kit)
13 piece Canine Friendly Pocket First Aid Kit $16.00 + HST = $18.40
35 piece Canine Friendly Compact First Aid Kit $38.00 + HST = $43.70
75 piece WNW First Aid Kit $56.00 + HST = $64.40
No thank you.
Please add up your total charges here.
How would you like to pay? Space is reserved once payment is received and is on a first come first serve basis.
INTERAC E-TRANSFER. Please send to email@example.com and we will contact upon receipt.
CREDIT CARD. We accept Visa and Mastercard. If you choose this option please call us at 902-660-9244 to make payment
CHEQUE. Please make out to Wag Canine Recreation Centre and mail to 10C Lawrence Street, Amherst NS B4H3G5
IN PERSON. Drop by Wag Canine Recreation Centre at 10C Lawrence Street, Amherst NS B4H3G5 to pay by Visa, Mastercard, Interac or Cash Tuesday to Friday 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service