Please read this disclaimer carefully before participating in the onsite construction training program conducted by LIVIO Building Systems Inc. By enrolling in and participating in this training, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Assumption of Risk: You understand that participation in onsite construction activities involves inherent risks, including but not limited to accidents, injuries, and exposure to potentially hazardous conditions.
2. Safety Precautions: You agree to follow all safety instructions provided by the instructors, mentors, and site supervisors during the training. This includes wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and adhering to all safety guidelines and regulations.
3. Medical Condition: You certify that you are in good physical health and do not have any medical conditions that would prevent you from safely participating in construction activities. If you have any medical conditions or concerns, it is your responsibility to inform the training organizers before starting any activities.
4. Waiver of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, you release and discharge the training organizers, instructors, and the facility owners from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages that may occur during your participation in the training program.
5. Personal Property: You are responsible for your personal belongings, tools, and equipment. The training organizers and facility owners are not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage to your personal property.
6. Confidentiality: You agree to maintain the confidentiality of any proprietary or sensitive information related to the construction site, project, or training program.
7. Code of Conduct: You will conduct yourself in a professional and respectful manner at all times during the training. Any violation of the code of conduct may result in immediate dismissal from the program.
8. Insurance: You are responsible for ensuring you have adequate medical, liability, and personal property insurance coverage during the training program.
9. Photography and Video: You grant permission for the training organizers to use photographs and videos of you for promotional or educational purposes related to the training program.
10. Changes and Cancellations: The training organizers reserve the right to make changes to the training schedule or cancel the program if necessary. In such cases, you will be notified as soon as possible.
11. Certification: You will be issued a certificate and entitled to “LIVIO Certified Framer Badge” upon successful completion, which can be revoked at any time at the discretion of the issuing authority.
Attendees are requested to arrange for their own meal during the training, as training will last for 4 hrs. No accommodation shall be provided by LIVIO for the day event.