To get you signed up we ask that you answer a few quick questions and register your support below:
Scotland has a vision of creating a tobacco-free generation by 2034.
We endorse the following principles and pledge to help work towards a tobacco-free generation:
• every baby should be born free from the harmful effects of tobacco;
• children have a particular need for a smoke-free environment;
• all children should play, learn and socialise in places that are free from tobacco;
• every child has the right to effective education that equips them to make informed positive choices on tobacco and health;
• all young people should be protected from commercial interests which profit from recruiting new smokers;
• any young person who smokes should be offered accessible support to help them to become tobacco-free
We will review our own views, policy and practice so we can confidently help protect children from tobacco, reduce the harm caused by tobacco in our communities and encourage others to do the same.