2019 StockProfiler User Group Registration
Wednesday. November 6th, 2019.
Lutron Experience Centre
4th Floor, 125 Finsbury Pavement
09:30 Registration and coffee
Review of StockProfiler C++ (version 2.0)
Input to StockProfiler Cloud (version 3.0)
Stock Profiling Best practice sharing between users
12:30 Lunch and networking
13:30 Lutron Experience Centre tour
14:15 Stock Profiling How to and Support
User questions submitted for discussion:
1. How to predict the optimal year to dispose of a poor performing property
2. How to include repairs spend so it impacts the NPV
3. How/why others use SDS - benefits, reporting, experience, user tips
4. What data is important to input to get the most out of SDS
5. How to use custom calculations
6. Can we view the NPV at each year, so we can identify when it starts performing negatively or positively – is there a easy way to then identify what caused the change? i.e. thinking of when there may not be a obvious increase in spend for example
7. Is there an easy way of remodelling individual units, groups of units etc rather than having to do a complete rerun – is it possible to run two sessions at once to provide an easy & simple comparison of data? e.g static actual data compared against what if scenarios
8. Can ad hoc costs be added in – or would these need to go in to the existing 30 year spend
9. How you manage block/cyclical/compliance costs to get the data really finessed.
10. How people are approaching energy.
Any food allergies?
We look forward to seeing you at the user group meeting. If you have a topic request / item for discussion please email email@example.com
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Shelton Development Services.