Barvinok Dance 2021-2022 Registration Form
New and Returning Dancers : Review the registration package options below, choose the plan that best suits your family, and fill in all required fields that follow. NEW dancers : once your on-line registration has been received, you will be contacted by our Registrar for next steps including banking documents and guidelines for September.
NEW: Payment Options for 2021-2022
For the 2021-2022 Dance Season, ALL dancers are required to pay $200 on, or before their first day of dance.
Pre-Beginners - September 16, 2021
Beginners, Intermediate, Senior - September 9, 2021
Adults - September 12, 2021
E-transfers must be sent to Treasurer@Barvinok.ca The password is: BarvinokFees (no space, capital B, capital F). In the comments, please indicate which dancer the payment is for.
2021-2022 Fee Guide
PAY FULL PAYMENT and RECEIVE DISCOUNT
1) Pay $200 on or before the first day of dance - September 9, 2021 with e-transfer to
(Pre-Beginners have until September 16, 2021 and Adult participants have until September 13, 2021 to make their $200 deposit). Pay the remaining fees by September 30th once placement is made. Dancers who pay in full receive a discount, the e-transfer password is: BarvinokFees (no space, capital B, capital F). In the comments, please indicate which dancer the payment is for. Dancers who pay in full by September 30, 2021 receive a discount.
- Pre-Beginners Discount of $25 off of $340 = $315
($200 on the first night of class and $115 by September 30, 2021)
- Beginners Discount of $50 off of $470 = $420
($200 on the first night of class and $220 by September 30, 2021)
- Intermediate Discount of $50 off of $510 = $460
($200 on the first night of class and $260 by September 30, 2021)
- 1st and 2nd Year Senior Level for 2 Nights of Instruction Discount of $75 off of $1,030 = $955
($200 on the first night of class and $755 by September 30, 2021)
- All remaining Senior Level Dancers for 2 Nights of Instruction Discount of $75 off of $1,110 = $1,035
($200 on the first night of class and $835 by September 30, 2021)
- Adult Dance Class Discount of $50 off of $500 = $450
($200 on the first night of class and $250 by September 30, 2021)
$200 DEPOSIT and 7 MONTHLY PAYMENTS
2) Pay $200 before the first day of dance - September 9, 2021 with e-transfer (Pre-Beginners have until September 16, 2021 and Adult participants have until September 12, 2021 to make their $200 deposit). Sign-up for 7 equal monthly payments through pre-authorized debit (PAD) plan. Amount is automatically withdrawn on the 16th day of each month. Forms will be available in September.
- 1 payment in October, November, December, January, February, March, April
- Pre-Beginner Monthly Payment $20.30 (includes $2.10 banking fee)
- Beginner Monthly Payment $38.90 (includes $2.30 banking fee)
- Intermediate Monthly Payment $44.60 (includes $2.20 banking fee)
- 1st and 2nd Year Senior Level for 2 Nights of Instruction Monthly Payment $118.90
(includes $2.30 banking fee)
- All other Senior Level Dancers for 2 Nights of Instruction Monthly Payment $130.30
(includes $2.10 banking fee)
- Adult Dance Class Monthly Payment $43.10 (includes $1.70 banking fee)
- PAD forms will be available on the first night of dance
- Requires a VOID Cheque or account information from your financial institution
- Payments will be the 16th of each month, and include monthly processing fees*
* insufficient funds for PADs will result in a $30 fee charged by our Banking Institution
Dance Fees Include :
Facility rental, instruction time, instructor performance/festival fees, costume maintenance, SAUDF registration fees, and Cheremosh registration fees. Students are committed to perform a set number of dances for the two festivals. Any solos, duets or extra group pieces will require additional fees from each dancer. Barvinok offers a 10% discount for families with 3 or more children dancing with our school. **All e-transfers are sent to
Families applying for KidSport or any other financial subsidy, must commit to one of the Fee Options listed above to cover all dance fees. Once you have applied for the funding, and Barvinok has received payment from the subsidy agency, we will reimburse the family the full amount of the subsidy received.
Placement Levels and Dance Fees :
Dance levels affect the amount a dancer pays in tuition each year. AT THIS TIME for the 2021-2022 year, we are asking families to commit to the fee guides listed above based on the dancer's level from last year. All class placements should be finalized by the end of September. If your dancing fees need to be adjusted, the treasurer will contact families as soon as possible. Typically class levels are determined in May, but due to covid restrictions we were not able to notify families this year. This is why PAD plans are not starting until October and all dancers are required to pay a $200 deposit.
Page 1 of 11
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service