YOUR COMMITMENT (To get the most out of the group and your investment)
1. Attend all 12 Mastermind sessions, block off the weekly time allotted, and arrive on time.
2. Be responsible for the energy you bring to the space - be a source of inspiration and motivation.
3. Show up centered, clear, focused, ready to engage, and available to give and receive honest feedback.
4. Approach everything with an open mind - a willingness to learn, grow and expand your possibilities.
5. Interact, brainstorm, support, and share relevant resources, tips, information techniques and ideas.
6. Support and engage in the Facebook group, providing high value, positive feedback and advice.
7. Respect the privacy of others, approach these conversations with integrity and confidentiality.
8. Commit to doing the work and actionable items and implementation strategies - WE got this!
PLEASE NOTE: During our time together we will co-create and strategically work on our quarterly goals. You're welcome to share your computer screens with materials you're working on at that time, but it is by no means required. This is NOT the place to get into the ‘story’ of what isn't working and why. There is no judgment here... We are here to provide each other strong accountability and support in staying forward-thinking, solution-oriented, and highly productive. More importantly, to focus on what we DO want! We will keep the meetings concise and powerful! We'll then move the conversations to the Facebook group page for weekly updates and check-in. As the group facilitator, I'm here to serve as another accountability partner and to manage the time allotted to each participant. These conversations are so that we can all move forward faster and for the highest beneficial outcomes for the entire group.