Welcome to Camden Town WFC!
- Any personal information you give to us will be processed in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. The data will not be distributed to any third party organisation, and will only be accessible to the appropriate staff within Camden Town WFC.
- If you have any concerns or questions please refer directly to the coach of your team or address to the chairman (Pranay Dhanani) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By submitting this form, you give consent to the use of any media that includes your child to be used by Camden Town WFC, unless stated otherwise by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
stating in the subject line your name and “No Media Consent”.
- By submitting this you are giving consent for the above player to participate in all Camden Town WFC activities.
- By submitting this form, you agree to adhere to the Camden Town WFC Code of Conduct. This will be sent to you in the welcome email.
- Young people have the right to be safe from abuse and can discuss any concerns or worry with the welfare officer, Pranay Dhanani (firstname.lastname@example.org
) at any time.