Cofnod Quiz of the Month - August 2020
Test your knowledge and post your score on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using #cofnodquiz.
Click on the following link to answer in Welsh
1. What's the difference between an adult Lesser and Great Spotted Woodpecker?
Lessers are larger than Greaters
Greaters have a complete red cap
Lessers dont have white shoulder patches
Lessers are far more common
2. Name that jellyfish?
Lion's Mane Jellyfish
3. What caused this?
Photo thanks to Sue Loose
A leaf miner
4. Whose eye am I?
5. Name that gull?
Juvenile Lesser Black-Backed Gull
6. The following comment was added to a recent record. "There were four of them, 3 different patterns, appeared to be hibernating in a group." What species do you think this refers to?
Photos submitted through Cofnod Online Recording System (ORS)
7. What is this?
8. We hold over 4000 Himalayan Balsam records. But which Vice County do you think has the most records?
VC48 - Merionethshire
VC49 - Caernarfonshire
VC50 - Denbighshire
VC51 - Flintshire
VC52 - Anglesey
9. Where does this plant live?
On the coast
In a meadow
In a bog
Up a mountain
10. How many different clubmoss species are here?
How hard was this quiz?
Hard as nails
Where are you from?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service