Driver Behavior Learning Study
Welcome to the driver behavior learning study conducted by the University of Waterloo.
The University of Waterloo Electrical and Computer Engineering Machine Learning and Real-Time Embedded Software research laboratories are conducting a study on driving behavior for drivers from different age groups and experiences for study on self-driving vehicles.
This study aims to collect driving data and develop algorithms to assist future automated driving systems to perform in a manner that better mimics actual human driving habits.
This form will describe the study in detail and present a questionnaire to determine if you are eligible to participate in the study. To be eligible, you:
- Must be under the age of 70.
- Must have a valid G license or equivalent (can drive unaccompanied).
- Must not have been convicted of a major or serious traffic violation in the past 3 years.
- Must not have been involved in an at-fault traffic collision as a driver in the past 5 years.
- Must drive a minimum of 1000 km per year.
- Must be comfortable with driving a mid-sized SUV in a variety of different conditions.
* The information provided in this form will be retained by the study group until the end of the study data collection phase. All personally identifying information provided will be destroyed after the collection period.
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service