Studio Blue Video Tape Digitizing
Thanks for your interest in having Studio Blue digitize your tapes! Studio Blue consists of Northeast GA creatives, Brian and Brooke Buffington. Currently, we are able to convert VHS, VHS-C, MiniDV, and Hi8 tapes to digital formats. We also can digitize DVDs and mini DVDs as well. Please use the form below to place your order. A 50% deposit is required to start your project, with the remaining half due before delivery. Invoices will be emailed to you. Please view invoice and check pricing before mailing tapes. Thanks again!
1. $25 for single tape, $15 per tape for quantities of 2-9 tapes, $10 per tape for quantities over 10 tapes.
*Any tape over 2 hours, $10 per additional hour
2. Optional: USB 3.0 Flash Drive, $20 each (*These are high quality, fast flash drives, not USB 2.0)
3. Optional: Additional online storage, beyond 6 months. $50 for an additional year (up to 50 tapes)
Tape Drop Off:
We currently only serve customers who can drop off tapes locally in Clarkesville, GA. We will arrange pickup or drop-off upon receiving your order.
1. All videos are converted and uploaded online to Google Drive for private viewing and downloading for 6 months. They can be downloaded and/or viewed by the customer at anytime during that 6 months. Customers are encouraged to back up files 2-3 times. Ex. Downloaded to a computer, a flash drive, and an external hard drive.
2. File format of each video is MP4, one of the most universal video formats.
3. We take great care of customer tapes, however, on rare occasions, tapes may not work, or have anything on them. There is also a slight chance that our digitizing equipment may become faulty, and damage a customer's tape. In the event of that happening, we will make an attempt to repair the tape and continue the process. However, if the tape is damaged beyond our repair, we will not be held liable and will refund the digitizing cost of that tape and mail it back, shipping paid by Studio Blue.
4. In the event that a customer's tape has significant glitches and errors while playing, we may choose not to digitize that tape, and not charge the customer.
1. Studio Blue takes family privacy very seriously. We do not share images or clips. Tapes are initially viewed to start the digitizing process, then viewed to stop. We do not watch videos throughout the entire process of digitization. However, for quality control reasons, we do random quality control checks on the videos to ensure good digitization. (If you prefer that we don't do such checks, please advise us. )
Right to Deny Services:
1. Studio Blue holds the right to deny services based on video content that is deemed illegal or inappropriate. In the event such services are denied, customers will be refunded digitizing costs. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
For More Info:
Contact Brian Buffington, 706.892.6991
Street Address/PO Box (Ex. 111 Hill St. or PO Box: 233)
How many tapes would you like converted?
VHS - C
Mini - DVD
Disclaimer: By submitting this form, you agree to the terms and guidelines listed above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service