Downtown Santa Cruz Wine Walk- Spring 2020 (Business Host)
The Downtown Association of Santa Cruz would like to invite you to host a winery in your business for the Downtown Santa Cruz Wine Walk on Sunday May 31, 2020 from 3pm-6pm. Please read the Terms below and enter your information and payment to complete registration.
Name of Person Registering
Name of Contact Day-of Event
Contact Cell Number
Please Read Before Submission (IMPORTANT):
Please READ THESE AGREEMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES carefully, and make sure your entire staff working the day of the Wine Walk reads it too. Thank you!
• Event participants will start at Registration to receive a Downtown Santa Cruz commemorative wine glass, a wrist band, and a map directing them to your business. Expect around 300-350 people coming through your business (based on previous wine walks).
• Registration is subject to approval by the Downtown Association.
• You agree to pay a $50 alcohol permit fee, due by April 1, 2020
You can pay online HERE:
Or, send a Check payable to: Downtown Association of Santa Cruz, 740 Front St. #160 Santa Cruz, CA 95060
• You agree to be paired with one of our registered wineries. Pairing requests can be made, but not guaranteed.
• You will be responsible for making sure pouring & drinking stays within your business doors/space (not outside the premises). YOU AGREE TO MONITOR AND NOT LET PARTICIPANTS LEAVE YOUR BUSINESS WITH WINE STILL IN THEIR GLASS.
• You will agree to provide a table or counter space big enough for two people to pour wine. Additionally we would strongly encourage you to provide simple bites/snacks and drinking water in a separate area from the wine pouring, to avoid clogged traffic. You may even want to run a promotion to encourage sales the day of (however, not required).
• One of the most frequent comments in the past wine walk surveys sent out to participants was: if the venue is too small, or too crowded, they can't enjoy the store, or the wine tasting. Therefore, we are asking businesses to make some room and configure furniture and fixtures to allow for a good flow of people to maneuver through, in an organized line, to the wine pouring counter. We want to make sure it's beneficial to your business as well as the participants, and to make sure as much space as possible is available for those 3 hours :)
• The Winery will be self-contained and provide water for rinsing, ice and container for whites if needed, and their own marketing material
• Winery should arrive no earlier than 2:00pm for setup but should be ready to pour no later than 2:45pm. Pouring may not start before 3:00pm and must end at 6:00pm. Winery will be responsible for only pouring to those participants with a wristband and a wine glass.
We're very excited to showcase some of the best wines, and your business, right here in Downtown Santa Cruz! Please promote this event to your email lists, social media followers, and other methods you utilize to reach your customers. We have created a special discount code just for your customers. They just need to type (all one word): businessguest in the promotion code box for $5.00 off their ticket price.
Tickets can be purchased here:
The Downtown Association of Santa Cruz, event sponsors and the City of Santa Cruz will not be liable for any damages or losses incurred, including damages to products, equipment, or damages arising from lost sales or profits.
This registration is CONFIRMATION of your agreement to participate and to these responsibilities.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Downtown Association of Santa Cruz.