World Commons Week (Oct 6–12, 2019) - Local Event Proposal Form
If you are interested in organizing a local World Commons Week 2019 event and connecting it to the other events going on during the week, please complete the below short event inventory form so we can map it and add this description to the WCW local events webpage.
1. What is your first and last name?
2. What is your title?
3. What is your affiliated organization?
4. In what CITY or TOWN would your local event be occurring?
5. In what COUNTRY would your local event be occurring?
6. What kind of local event will you be organizing?
A university commons teach-in session
A public lecture by a commons scholar
A public lecture by a commons practitioner
A mini-conference on a commons related topic
A workshop on commons scholarship
A workshop on commons practice
A session to participate in the GeoForAll webinar
A session to view, as a group, one or more of the keynote webinars (speakers TBD) during the week
7. If you answered "Other" to Question 6, please describe your local event idea.
8. Provide a TITLE for your event.
9. Please provide a URL to a webpage or social media location for your event, if you have one. (If you do not have a URL, please provide an email that we can put with your local event information in case someone wants to contact you about the event.)
10. On what date(s) during the week (October 6–12, 2019) will your event be occurring? (If you don't know, leave this question blank.)
11. At what time (in your timezone) will your event be happening on that day?
12. Can we advertise your local event on the IASC World Commons Week website?
13. We greatly appreciate your willingness to organize a local event as part of this global collective effort. But in order to an affiliated WCW local event, we have a few requirements. Please read each below and mark a check to each acknowledge your agreement. Thank you!
I understand that WCW local events should focus on scholarly and educational activities around the commons.
I commit to sharing a summary – e.g., a short write up, some photos, a short video -- of my event during World Commons Week to the organizers so that IASC can share on social media.
I understand that as a local event organizer, I am not acting on behalf of the IASC and the IASC is not responsible for the implementation of your local events.
I will not financially benefit personally from this WCW affiliated local event.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of UMass Amherst.
Terms of Service