SGSSH - Gift Aid Declaration
I would like Sri Guru Singh Sabha Gurdwara, Hitchin to treat all donations I have made since 6 April 2015 and thereafter, until I notify you otherwise, as Gift Aid donations.


- You can cancel this declaration at any time by notifying the charity.
- You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year (currently 25p for each £1 you give)
- If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that the charity reclaims, you can cancel your declaration (see note 1).
- If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self-Assessment tax return.
- If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, ask the charity. Or ask your local tax office for leaflet IR65.
- Please notify the charity if you change your name or address.

Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Email *
Title *
Forename(s) *
Surname *
Address Line 1 *
Full Postal Address
Address Line 2 *
Full Postal Address
Address Line 3
Full Postal Address
Town *
Full Postal Address
County *
Full Postal Address
Postcode *
Full Postal Address
Email Address *
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) *
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy