Join the FREE University of Kentucky Parent and Family Association
WELCOME WILDCAT FAMILIES!
All parents, guardians, grandparents, stepparents, and family members of UK undergraduate students are invited to join the UK Parent and Family Association, which strives to enhance student success by actively engaging parents and families as part of the larger university community through publications, programs, and services.
To support UK parents and families (and ultimately, our students), we offer:
- Cat Chat email newsletter, our most popular service, sent 2-3 times a month during the school year
- Special events such as Family Weekend and a K Week parents and families reception
- Parent and Family Association website, Facebook page, and Twitter page
- Support from the Parent and Family Association staff
- Special goodies for parents and family members who sign up in person on campus at events like “see blue.” U summer orientation and K Week
- Parent Advisory Council, a volunteer group of approximately 35 UK family members
Best of all, Parent and Family Association membership is free! Activate your free membership by completing the following form.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service