Urban Roots Hunger Relief Partner Application
Urban Roots is a youth development organization that uses food and farming to transform the lives of young people and engage, nourish and inspire our community. Our goal is to grow 25,000 pounds of produce this year. We donate 40% of our produce to hunger relief organizations in Austin, and we sell the other 60% at the Sustainable Food Center Farmers’ Market, local groceries, and to wholesale partners.

Our program year is broken out into two seasons:
Fall October – December
Spring/Summer March – July
There may be produce available outside of these months, however based on the conditions of the season, these are the times that we can guarantee the most produce.

If your organization is interested in becoming a Hunger Relief Partner and receiving donations of farm-fresh vegetables on a routine basis, please fill out this application. Urban Roots receives applications on a rolling basis. Applications are reviewed and Urban Roots considers/accepts new Hunger Relief Partners twice annually: August-September for the Fall Season and January-February for the Spring Season.

Please allow two weeks from your application submission date for an Urban Roots staff member to contact you. If approved to move forward as a Hunger Relief Partner, we will schedule a site visit to view your organization's food preparation, storage, and distribution facility.

Thank you,

The Urban Roots Team

Next
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Urban Roots. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms