PCS Multiple Days of SSO Meals Order Form Meal Distribution will be held at PCS Loading Dock (Cafeteria Back Door) on Tuesdays (3 Days of meals) and Fridays (4 days of meals). Provide your name and a staff member will bring your bundle to your car. Please Stay in Car and Open Trunk for a Safe and Seamless Distribution. Thank you!
EASTCONN Child Nutrition Program at PCS
Seamless Summer Option (SSO) Extension Announcement
Effective immediately breakfast and lunch meals are FREE for all children 18 and younger, seven days a week. This federally mandated benefit will be in effect until June 30th, 2021, unless funds are exhausted sooner by the United States Department of Agriculture
Please read the following:
• If you previously qualified, or believe you may qualify for free or reduced, please CONTINUE to submit free and reduced meal applications as soon as possible.
• Even though all students can receive meals for free under SSO, we still need to verify your status for when the federal extension expires.
• If you have already put money on your child’s account it will remain there for when the federal extension expires.
• If you already received an eligibility notification letter from us, the free, reduced, paid status indicated will go into effect when the federal extension expires.
• If you would like breakfast and lunch, for 3 days on Tuesdays and or 4 days on Fridays please complete the survey here and food service will have your meals ready.
•Please select 2 day pick up option for Fridays for those in school 5 days a week. Each Child is eligible to receive one breakfast and one lunch a day, so if you order meals for pick up, please do not order meals for the days that any of the children are in school and participating in the meal program.
**Please note that the bulk meal menu does not necessarily follow the published in school and breakfast menu.**
We will continue to communicate any updates and or changes as we receive them from the CSDE. And as always, please feel free to contact me with any questions at
The Total number Children in household requiring meals 18 yrs and under- (Each Child is eligible to receive one breakfast and one lunch a day, so if you order meals for pick up, please do not order meals for the days that any of the children are in school and participating in the meal program.)
We will pick up meals on (beginning Tuesday September 15th):
Tuesdays (3 days of breakfast and lunch per child)
Fridays (4 days of breakfast and lunch per child)
Both days (7 days of breakfast and lunch per child)
Friday pickup for those attending school 5 days (2 days of breakfast and lunch per child)
Preferred contact method
I agree to pick up meals on the days that I selected.
I will continue to pick up on my scheduled day, andI will contact the food service department when I need to make a change to or cancel my standing order:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of EASTCONN.