Centers Health Care is actively seeking a Project Coordinator for the I.T./Logistics Department at our Corporate Business Office located in Bronx, NY. This opportunity is an exciting mix of information technology customer service and purchasing as well as an opportunity to be exposed to low voltage, telecommunications and other technology related services. I.T. knowledge is not required but helpful for understanding key terminology and technological environments.
• Phone system, voicemail and extension management
• Tracking and tagging of non-networked equipment such as printers, scanners and monitors
• Maintaining accurate stock and updating inventory count of IT equipment as well as making the necessary purchases to replenish stock
• Purchasing appropriate equipment for users at the Corporate Office and facilities
• Performing necessary due diligence with field technicians
• Maintaining order guides with accurate pricing and product names
• Maintaining purchasing log and ensuring no double-orders and reviewing vendor invoices.
• Management of software licensing databases
• Making account changes, billing inquiries and service changes to TV, Phone and Internet bills
• Reviewing bills for inconsistencies
• Miscellaneous projects as assigned
• Strong technological assessment skills
• Ability to be detail-oriented and have a good eye for nuances
• Good problem-solving skills with ability to pay attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Upload your Resume
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service