Masterclass: Leadership Development from an Islamic Perspective
The Masterclass - Leadership Development from An Islamic Perspective - is an online, interactive modularised certificate course organised by the Caribbean Muslim Network and partnering international Islamic organisations and educational institutions.
This course explores leadership skills for both young aspiring and experienced community leaders and organisations. Combining theory and functional practice, you will gain an appreciation of the Prophetic model of leadership and learn techniques to lead high-performance teams to add value and purpose to your organisation. You will also explore your strengths and weaknesses as a leader, learn to articulate your vision, study the way decisions are made in organisations, and consider the role of leadership in driving change.
This online programme integrates live webinars and tutorials with rich, interactive media such as videos, infographics, and e-learning activities. Through questioning and case studies participants from all over the world will have opportunities for collaborative learning through discussion forums. Participants will also undertake leadership projects in their local communities.
This programme caters for aspiring and experienced community leaders and organisations (MALE AND FEMALE) who have a keen interest in developing their knowledge, skills and practice of leadership and management. These include students, graduates and professionals.
• Fluency in written and spoken English (course will be conducted in English)
• Minimum of a High School Diploma
• Open to diversity of thought and have aspirations to become positive agents of change.
• Track record or aspirations of participating & volunteering in within local community.
• Can give commitment of time and energy to benefit from the programme.
• Possess basic social media and IT skills.
• A courageous, action-oriented risk taker.
• A potential strategic thinker who has creative ideas and wants to shape and influence the future.
• A reflective practitioner who wishes to learn from experience, group work, as well as formal teaching.
COURSE MODULES (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Orientation Module (Online only)
Welcome to your Online Program
You’ll be welcomed to the programme and begin connecting with fellow students, while exploring the navigation and tools of your Online forum. Be alerted to key milestones in the learning path, and review how your results will be assessed and distributed. You’ll be required to complete your student profile, confirm your certificate delivery address.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service