Thank you for your interest in applying to become the Elections Director.
The qualifications for this position are:
1) Does not currently hold another ASUCR position.
2) Must currently have a grade point average of 2.5 out of a 4.0 scale. Applicant must also maintain their GPA throughout their term in office.
3) Currently has and maintains full-time student status (12+ Units) for the duration of their term.
4) Currently registered as a full-time student with a minimum of two
quarters at UC Riverside;
5) All elected members of the ASUCR Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches shall be required to abide by the rules set forth in the UCR Academic Integrity Policy and Standards of Conduct. Those found responsible for violating any of the above standards will be dismissed and their position will be considered vacant. There shall be no waiver granted to this clause. Vacancies shall be filled according to the elections bylaw.
The full description of the Elections Director position can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o2UN_2_IiNAZdYAEis0Ngyza_-DOF2-Kf6fL6CZ_Snk/edit
Applications are DUE on August 30th, 2022 @ 11:59 pm
Following the application period, all candidates that meet the minimum qualifications will be reviewed by the ASUCR Judicial Council. The proposed senate special election is May 25, 2022 at 8:00 PM (Subject to Change).
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail at email@example.com
ASUCR Elections Director 2021-2022
Office of Elections | ASUCR