1. Proof of eligibility to work in the UKEither valid passport, British birth certificate or Home Office document
2. Two proofs of residence Utility bills or bank statements in your name and within the last 3 months.
3. National Insurance Card
4. P45/P60 (if applicable)
5. Bank or Building Society Account details
6. Original qualifications and/or training certificates Valid for the position being applied for
7. Two Professional Refereeso Name, address, work telephone number, email address. o One referee must be the last employer. o Referees must have known you for a minimum of 3 months
The Application Process:• Completion of application form and interview• Checking of references and/or residence• DBS application (if successful)You are required to pay £52 on offer of employment, refundable on completion of 100 hours’ work.• Official engagement (if successful)