Student Withdrawal/Transfer Information
PARENTS/GUARDIANS: Complete this form if your child is exiting the HUUSD altogether. Information requested is necessary for the State Board of Education.

*NOTE: Students who will home school but still attend an HUUSD school for ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š classes DURING THE SCHOOL DAY (even an elective) should ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง complete the form.

Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Email *
Student Name *
(Last, First)
School *
Grade at Time of Withdrawal/Transfer *
If during the summer, enter the grade just completed.
Student Address *
Street, Town, Zip
Date of Entrance *
Date of Withdrawal/Transfer *
the last date your child will attend their HUUSD school
Reason for Withdrawal/Transfer *
My child will exit fully but still participate in extracurricular activities (e.g., sports, theatre). *
My child will exit fullyย for homeschool but continue with one or some academic classes. *
School transferring to
Address of school transferring to
Street, Town, State, Zip
By signing this form, I (parent/guardian) agree that:
Please check each box to indicate your agreement.
Parent/Guardian Signature *
Your typed signature will serve as your legal signature.
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Harwood Unified Union School District. Report Abuse