Misclassified Driver to EDD: Please Correct Your Error - Please Move Me from PUA to UI
Please only fill out this form once.

Some drivers for app-based platforms like Lyft and Uber who applied to receive unemployment insurance benefits (UI) were given PUA instead. If you are one of those drivers, before you decide to ask EDD to move you to UI, please read our webpage first: https://drivers-united.org/p/filing-for-unemployment-as-a-driver-in-ca

To move to UI, your first step should be to notify EDD and request they correct the error and move you to UI.

Through our legal advocates, RDU will be forwarding EDD names of people who need to have their PUA corrected to UI.

If you want us to forward your name to EDD, please fill out the form below. This is the information that EDD requires in order to find your claim and make appropriate changes quickly. We won't be able to forward it without either an EDD account number or a birthday. The email and phone is for us to contact you if we hear anything through our legal advocates.

PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN REQUEST THROUGH EDD DIRECTLY AS WELL. But we hope that by forwarding your name through our legal advocates we may get faster action.

- Rideshare Drivers United California https://drivers-united.org
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
First Name *
Last Name *
Date of Birth
EDD Account or Claim Number
E-Mail *
Did you work for Uber?
Clear selection
If you worked for Uber, what dates?
Did you work for Lyft?
Clear selection
If you worked for Lyft, what dates?
Have you submitted documents (such as 1099's) to EDD to prove your gross income?
Clear selection
Additional Comments
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy