Awkward by Svetlana Chmakova
Your Team Name
1. What distressing news did Mr. Ramirez share at the art club meeting?
The principal had cut the art club budget in half for the year.
The art club would have to meet in the science lab for the rest of the year.
The school was going to submit only one art project to the state contest.
The art club would not have a table at the annual school club fair.
2. Peppi had to make a science project out of--
her drawing pencils, which were different from the normal pencils.
her backpack, which was filled with a variety of odd things.
the mermaid drawing she had included with her assignment.
the crazy hairstyles she had tried during the year.
3. Maribella had the idea for the art club to contribute to the school by--
creating funny drawings of students during the school carnival.
drawing comics for the school newspaper.
building a "recycled" sculpture for the school's bare front lawn.
making clay bowls that could be used at the "empty bowls" meal.
4. Peppi agreed when Maribella asked her to---
hide in the closet to spy on the science club.
skip Jenny's birthday party.
be co-editor of "Comic Punch".
join the Saturday "smart art" class at the library.
5. What did the science club do at the regional science fair?
They dropped an egg on top of Miss Tobin's head.
They won the first place trophy and $500 for their club.
They blasted a rocket through a closed window.
They pulled a prank that set off the emergency sprinklers.
6. What happened during the science field trip?
Jamie and Peppi's team was the first to find its geocache.
Maribella tripped over her shoelace and broke a skeleton display.
Peppi won a free summer pass to the museum.
Miss Tobins asked Peppi to show her mermaid diagram to Jason Nguen.
7. What did Peppi do when one of the bullies was reading her letter out loud?
She threw her books at him.
She pushed him.
She grabbed the paper from his hand.
8. For their project, the science club had a contest to---
see who could go the longest without eating junk food.
name the school's first official model solar plane.
race homemade cars around a track in the cafeteria.
build the strongest wooden bridge out of toothpicks.
9. What did Maribella do the day before the plane was scheduled to launch?
She covered the plane's solar panels with black paint.
She locked the cabinet where Jaime had stored the plane.
She took the plane's remote and gave it to Peppi to hide.
She unscrewed the plane's wheels so the plane would crash land.
10. Peppi suggested that the art and science clubs work together to make---
an indoor planetarium.
a hot-air balloon.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of OSD Staff. -
Terms of Service