Application deadline: February 28th, 2019 This award will be presented at the NASW-SD Annual Spring Conference – March 15, 2019
1. All applicants must be a NASW-SD member in good standing.
2. Applicant must be currently enrolled in a CSWE accredited Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) or Master of Social Work (MSW) program.
3. Applications will be evaluated on the quality of the applicant’s personal statement, their community involvement and the applicant’s educational performance.
4. Applicants must have at least one semester of school remaining before graduation.
5. The Fern Chamberlain Leadership Scholarship is open to either BSW or MSW students. Applicants will be evaluated on their personal statement; on their demonstration of work in social justice and leadership; their community involvement; and their educational performance.
You will have the option to apply for both the Fern Chamberlain and the BSW/MSW scholarship if you so chose with this application.