VENUE: Depending on numbers, these courses will run from either the Witney Business and Innovation Centre or our 123 Classroom in Stonesfield. All AM Courses start at 9.30am and finish at Noon, PM Courses start at 1.00pm and finish at 3.30pm. We will notify you 7 days prior to the course date with the location and joining instructions.
• FULL 123MIS Integris support: FREE • LIGHT 123MIS Integris support: £50 per course• Non-123MIS schools: £75 per course (subject to availability)
PLEASE NOTE: The deadline for booking onto a course is 24 hours before the course is due to run. There is a £50 charge for short notice booking cancellations or non-attendance.
If you are interested in booking onto any of the courses, please complete the booking form below and a member of our 123MIS team will be in contact.
• Locating pupil records• Adding a new pupil• Editing pupil records• Dealing with pupil contacts• Dealing with leavers• Dealing with returning pupils• Overview of the tabs in the pupil record area
• Absence and attendance codes• Integris attendance module – how to complete attendance records• Integris system attendance settings• Overview of attendance reports
• The statutory requirements of the census• How to ensure your data is complete and up-to-date• We will be working on your own school data
• Import and Export Facility (Common Transfer Files – CTF’s)• Groups• School Details• Parameters• Speed Edit• UDI Definitions• Utilities• System Management
• Adding new staff records• Locating staff records• Editing staff records• The various tabs within the staff record (including contracts and qualifications)• Staff absence• Staff utilities• Staff reporting
• Preparing and compiling the data required for the SWC• We will be working on your own school data
• Using ''Student Find'' area for quick reporting• Running pre-defined reports• Saving and running custom reports• Creating and running ad-hoc reports
• Absence tracking• Attendance letter templates (creating and editing)• Storing attendance letters• Using the communicate facility for attendance• Overview of attendance reports