Get Digital: a free program that aims to empower businesses to adapt and enhance their digital technology through one-on-one assistance and accessible online marketing tools offered to businesses in the City of Leduc and the City of Wetaskiwin. The program is created in partnership with the University of Alberta School of Retailing and the Leduc, Nisku & Wetaskiwin Regional Chamber of Commerce. The City of Leduc, the City of Wetaskiwin, the City of Beaumont and the Town of Calmar fund this program.
Steps in the process:
1. A meeting with your consultant to discuss your pain points and an action plan to address them
2. Collaborate with your consultant along the process
3. We're done! Enjoy your new digital presence!
Once you fill out and submit the form below, we will get in touch with you to schedule a meeting.
Please note that due to the high volume of demand for a digital consultant for the following policies are outlined below for clarity:
- Client must respond to student consultant's email or phone call within 3 business days
- Student consultant has 21 days to complete the project for the client
* Businesses that have a business license issued by the City of Leduc or the City of Wetaskiwin or are paying business taxes to the City of Leduc, the City of Wetaskiwin, the City of Beaumont, or the Town of Calmar are eligible for this program.