Application form for Post-Doc positions
Cryptography and Blockchain Lab at the University of Warsaw
Year of birth
Give 1-3 names and email addresses of scientists that can recommend you for this postion
Please email the following pdf files to s.dziembowski(at)
(please include "[Post-doc application]" in the subject line):
1) Cover letter (Dean of the Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics, University of Warsaw, including the personal data clause available below),
2) CV (including publication list),
3) A research statement regarding past and present research
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), University of Warsaw hereby informs:
1) The Controller of your personal data is the University of Warsaw with its registered office at Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa;
2) The Controller has designated the Data Protection Officer who supervises the processing of personal data, and who can be contacted via the following e-mail address:
3) Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw;
4) The provided data will be processed pursuant to Article 221 § 1 of the Act of 26 June 1974 Labor Code (uniformed text: Dz.U. of 2018, item 917) and your consent for processing of personal data;
5) Provision of data in the scope stipulated in the Labor Code is mandatory, and the remaining data are processed according to your consent for processing of personal data;
6) The data will not be shared with any external entities;
7) The data will be stored until you withdraw your consent for processing of personal data;
8) You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify, erase them, restrict their processing, object to processing, and to withdraw the consent at any time;
9) You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
I hereby consent to have my personal data processed by the University of Warsaw with its registered office at ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw.I have been informed of my rights and duties. I understand that provision of my personal data is voluntary.
(your application will be considered only if you choose "yes"
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Uniwersytet Warszawski.