1. Complete the information below & click the submit button to submit your registration.
2. A non-refundable registration fee must be made online to confirm your registration. The registration fee is currently discounted to $50. Once you click submit below, you will see a confirmation page which contains information about how to pay the registration fee online. (In the event that this class has to be cancelled due to low enrollment, all registrants will be refunded the registration fee).
3. Children must be at least 3 years old by September 1, 2017.
4. Children must be toilet trained prior to attending. Some flexibility may be offered, please discuss concerns with the Director.
5. A completed Emergency Form is due by the first day of school (Sept 6th). A completed Health Form is due by September 15th. Downloads of these forms can be found on our website: www.LittleSheepChristianPreschool.com. All registered families will receive an email with these details as well.
6. The first tuition payment ($190) will be due by 9am on September 6th. Once registered, you will be provided a link to pay tuition online prior to the due date or can pay by cash/check on the 1st day of school. To allow our staff adequate time to plan with a committed roster, the first month tuition payment is NOT refundable.
7. FOR NEW STUDENTS: A completed Emergency Form is due on the 1st day of school. The Health Form is due no later than September 15th. Downloads of these forms can be found on our website: www.LittleSheepChristianPreschool.com. ** Note: part of the Health Form must be completed by your child's doctor. Many doctors require several days to complete paperwork, so please ensure you contact their office right away to ensure completion on time. **
8. Within several hours of registration, you will receive an email from the Director confirming your registration and more detailed information, including a school supply list and upcoming dates, including the mandatory Parents Meeting on Wed, Aug 30th from 6:45pm - 7:45pm. Class will begin on Wed, September 6th.