Club Privata Fetish Waiver
House Rules & Party Etiquette
We welcome you to join us for an evening of kink, sex and music. As this party blends people from different circles, with different desires for their evenings experience we have established a set of rules designed to help everyone to have an enjoyable time. As these may be different from other parties you attend please do take a moment to read them.
1. Dress code: Fetish attire is encouraged. No tattered or dirty clothes, no hoodies, no stocking or baseball caps, no sandals & no shorts for men unless specifically part of a fetish outfit.
2. Absolutely no blood, wax, urine, vomit, scat, fire, knife play, guns, punching, kicking, or breath control games are allowed. Any sign of these actions will be grounds for immediately ending a scene. Deliberate disregard for this rule will be grounds for expulsion.
3. You will respect the space and treat it better than your own. Disrespecting the space is grounds for expulsion.
4. No drugs or outside alcohol allowed on the premises.
5. No audio or video recording devices are allowed.
6. Cell phones may only be used outside or in the Foyer. This includes texting and calendaring. THEY MAY NOT BE IN YOUR HAND OR VISIBLE IN ANY WAY! Please also silence your cell phones while inside Club Privata. Failure to follow this rule may result in your cell phone being confiscated, which will be returned upon your departure.
7. Clean up after yourself by wiping down the furniture with the provided cleaning supplies. It is also advisable that you clean furniture etc before your play.
8. Do not touch another person or their property without their permission.
9. At least one barrier protection is strongly suggested when body fluids are present.
10. Do not interrupt scenes.
11. ‘No’ means NO. Aggressive cruising will not be tolerated. If you feel someone is bothering you or making you feel uncomfortable, please make an Ambassador or someone from management aware of the situation.
12. Keep single tail and other long implement play in it's designated areas.
13. While play is allowed in the private rooms, please keep the scenes simple. Use common sense safety practices.
14. Do not attach anything or anyone to overhead pipes. These are not designed to bear weight and should not be touched.