• Panelists must then check-in with the AV volunteers are the sound booth in their designated room at least 20 minutes before their panel.
• If you are not checked in on time, any extra time needed for preparation will be taken from your panel designated programming time.
1. Handle all technical equipment carefully and respectfully (i.e. No throwing or dropping microphones).
2. Adhere to the content rating level your panel was approved for.
3. End your panel in a timely fashion. If your panel does not conclude at your designated time sound and video will be cut. Please give yourself ample time to wrap up.
4. Refrain from any other act that could be deemed by the room supervisor as potentially causing harm to the event or its attendees.
5. Abusive behavior towards volunteers or fellow attendees will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to, verbal abuse, inappropriate sexual remarks, threats of violence, or any other unacceptable behavior. Taikai Corporation reserves the right to deal with any such conflict as it deems necessary, up to and including expulsion of any offending parties from the event.
By submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read and understand this agreement and accept and agree to all of its terms and conditions.
• Cleaning fee assessed by the volunteers assigned to your panel room.
• Lower priority for the following events
• Limitation on number of panels that can be submitted for the following years events