By this I/we agree to the following statements:
1. This paper has not been published in its current or similar form anywhere else in the world including online and paper publications.
2. The paper is not under consideration for any other publications.
3. I/We are aware of the EJKM plagiarism testing procedure
4. This paper is entirely the work of the authors and all content drawn from the work of other authors has been fully and appropriately referenced.
5. Anyone who has made a contribution to this paper is either listed as an author or their contribution is properly acknowledged elsewhere in the paper.
6. All necessary permissions for any text, pictures, diagrams, tables and figures in the paper which have been reproduced from other works have been obtained from the relevant copyright holders and the authors indemnify the publishers if any action arising from this not being the case.
7. All the data has been acquired in keeping with recognised ethical research practices.
8. I/we the author/s assign to you, the publishers of the Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management, a licence to publish this work.
9. I/we the author/s understand that if the paper is accepted for publication after the double-blind peer review process I/we agree to pay the publication fee of GBP250.00. (This includes 20% VAT)