Rencon Cosplay Competition 2019
Event Timing: September 7th
Event Address: Renton Technical College
Contact us at Marketing@RentonComicon.com
Rencon Cosplay Contest will be divided into 3 categories;
Youth: for contestants 16 years old and younger
Beginners: If this is your first contest or first cosplay, this category is for you!
Advanced: If you have been in multiple contests or have been doing costumes for awhile... This group is for you!
Masters: Think you are the best of the best? Only 10 competitor will be chosen for this group!
1. Contestants can only enter in one cosplay category as an individual or a group.
2. No nudity.
3. No profanity. This includes messages on signs or clothing.
4. Performances containing political or religious statements are prohibited.
7. All prop weapons must conform to the Rencon Weapons Policy
5. No projectile while on stage. Anything that can be tossed or launched are not prohibited.
6. No flash pots, explosives, or similar special effect devices are to be used.
8. Costumes must be self-contained.
9. Large elaborate costumes must be handled by the contestant and/or assistants the contestant brings to help. Rencon will not be able to provide any additional hands.
10. No skits during the judging period.
Anyone who violates these rule may be disqualified from the competition and may be asked to leave the convention area.
All applications must be submitted before the time of prejudging. To be judged for accuracy, a visual reference, preferably a front and back colored photo on paper, can be submitted with your application. This is not required. However, you may not be eligible for accuracy points if the judges are not familiar enough with your character. All entrants must show up 1 hour prior to the competition for roll call.
Youth (12 & under)
What series or property does your character come from?
Tell us about your costume. Include any construction details you’d like us to know about.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service