Motley Sponsorship Proposal - Individual and Thesis - Fall 2019
The deadline for sponsorship proposals this semester is Wednesday, November 27th at 9 AM.
All receipts must be turned in by Wednesday, December 11th at 5 PM. Failure to submit receipts will result in loss of sponsorship.
1. Sponsorships are granted as the Motley sees fit. They are considered upon their positive impact on the 5C community and their alignment with the Motley mission statement.
2. The Motley cannot sponsor political parties, religious organizations, or not-for-profit organizations.
3. There are 3 categories of sponsorship requests: Individual, Thesis, and Community. Thesis sponsorship applications are on this form.
4. Funding is allocated on a rolling basis. Proposals are considered in the order in which they are received; therefore, it is to the benefit of the proposer to submit early in the semester.
5. Funding will be given as a reimbursement. Therefore, all receipts should be submitted in conjunction with your proposal (send to Motley Coffeehouse, Scripps College Mailbox #1180). If the sum of your receipts does not match the allocated sum, the remaining funds must be claimed as income by the payee or returned to the Motley. The check will only be written for the sum of the receipts (up to the approved funding amount), regardless if this is less than the amount approved for your proposal.
6. We will not accept any proposals after Wednesday, November 27th, 2019 at 9 AM. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this deadline.
7. All necessary receipts must be submitted by Wednesday, December 11th, 2019 at 5 PM.
N.B. Seniors waiting to use their funding to cover the cost of thesis printing may submit their receipts at the time of printing, even if it is after this date.
8. Funding received from the Motley can never be spent on alcohol.
9. Payee must allow two to three weeks for processing proposal and reimbursements.
PLEASE NOTE - the Motley Coffeehouse sponsorship program is intended for students with the most financial need. If you think it is viable to plan your event or complete your project without financial assistance, please seek funding elsewhere. Such resource suggestions may be provided upon request.
Agreement to Sponsorship Regulations
I have read carefully and understand all Sponsorship Regulations
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service