Who Was Napoleon Bonaparte Submission Form
Your LAST Name
Your FIRST Name
Your class period
1. Where did Napoleon go to school?
Coq au vin
2. Copy and paste your completed questions and answers about Napoleon from slide 3 into the box below.
3. Copy and paste your completed brief explanation of how Napoleon took power in France from slide 5 into the box below.
4. Which of the following was a result of Napoleon's establishment of a national bank and an efficient tax system?
a steady supply of tax money
sound financial managment
control of the French economy
all of these
5. Which of the following was a goal of the Napoleonic Code?
to regain French territory in the Americas
to remove the British threat
to create a uniform set of laws
to make money to pay French debt
6. Which of the following real estate deals did Napoleon make with the United States?
he sold Alaska to the USA
he sold Greenland to the USA
he sold the Bastille to the USA
he sold the Louisiana Territory to the USA
7. Copy and paste what you wrote for results oin slide #9 into the box below
8. How tall was Napoleon?
9. Which of the following was a downside of the Napoleonic Code?
took away women's rights
restricted freedom of speech
restored slavery in French colonies
all of these
10. Napoleon was encouraged to sell the Louisiana Purchase to the United States after losing control of which colony below?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service