Even though this is NOT a review tour, the publisher has graciously offered hosts a digital copy (INT) or a limited print (US Only) copy of the book. (Only 1 copy of the book will be provided for the same host on multiple tours of this title.)
There will be a tour wide giveaway to share on this tour.
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on April 19, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST or sooner
After four years with her boyfriend, Cadie McCaffrey is thinking of ending things. Convinced Will doesn't love her in the "forever" way she loves him, Cadie believes it's time for her to let him go before life passes her by. When a misunderstanding leads to a mistake, leaving her hurt, disappointed, and full of regret, she finally sends him packing.
But for Will, the end of their relationship is only the beginning of his quest to figure out how to be the man Cadie wanted him to be. With the dubious guidance of his former pro-athlete work friends and tactics drawn from Cadie's favorite romantic comedies, Will attempts to win her back. It's a foolproof plan. What could possibly go wrong?
1. Participating in one of the following types of stops, and specifying which book or books you will feature:
- Bookstagram photos (and original PHOTOGRAPH) of the book(s) by host on Instagram - Book Photos of the book(s) by host or JustRead on hosts' Facebook Cover & Profile (required to be up for a minimum of 6 days)- Book Photos of the book(s) by host or JustRead on hosts' Twitter Cover (required to be up for a minimum of 6 days)
2. Share about the giveaway on your social media outlets, including link to giveaway on JustRead's tour landing page.
3. Submit your completed link(s) in the form provided in the tour assets by the completion of the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: 1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email within 10 days of the end of sign ups.
3. All stops are required to be live on their respective stops anytime on their scheduled date (EST).
4. If you plan on posting a review of the book in the future and if you received the book for FREE (no monetary compensation), according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.