Nomads Skillshare! Scholarship Application
Read and follow the instructions carefully prior to submitting your application.
Apply for the Skillshare with Impact Scholarship Program!
Scholarship applications must be completed online and can be accessed by clicking the appropriate “Apply Now” button below.
Read the questions and instructions carefully and check for accuracy before you submit.
- Indonesian Citizen
- English Intermediate Level
- Location: Bali, Indonesia
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Great work ethic
- Time commitment and dedication
Have Questions? You can reach out to us at
Read our FAQs for more information and get tips on making your application successful!
1. Will there be an interview? How do I prepare? Yes, you will be going through an interview process with our team to see if you are a great fit for the scholarship program. The interview will be asking you a series of questions about yourself, personal and professional goals and why you think this course is a great fit for you.
2. Do I have to pay to receive and participate in this scholarship program? No, this scholarship covers the entirety of the cost of ONE course.
3. Why haven’t I heard back from my application yet? Some people don’t complete their application, so make sure that you click the “submit” button on the form and that your application has been correctly filled out. We will be reaching out to you as soon as our team receives your application.
We look forward to receiving your application and we will be in touch with you soon.
Read and Understand the instructions.
Yes, I have
I. Personal Information
Please, tell us about yourself.
Level of English
1 - Able to understand English but can't speak
5 - Able to communicate well
High School (SMP or SMA)
Diploma (D1, D2 or D3)
Share your LinkedIn URL (if you have one)
Share your Facebook profile URL (if you have one)
Share your Instagram URL (if you have one)
Owned business / Entrepreneur
Looking for employment
II. Objective Questions
We would like to know your objectives in applying for this scholarship
Why do you think you are the best fit for this scholarship? (explain in 50-150 words)
Why would you like to join this skillshare program? (explain in 50-150 words)
What kind of social impact cause are you passionate about? Have you been to any volunteer and fundraising programs? Can you tell us about it? (explain in 50-150 words)
Would you like to join our newsletter to learn tips and about our upcoming skillshares and events?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service