Interest Survey - Islamic Creed Academy
Please spare a few moments. This survey is to gauge your Islamic Studies interests, preferences, and experiences. We thank you for taking the time.
1. If you needed help with a personal problem, is there at least one person in your spiritual network who you feel you could go to?
2. What subjects would you prefer learning at this time? You can select more than one.
Maxims of Tafseer (Hermeneutics)
Hadeeth Literature (Prophetic Tradition)
Hadeeth Science (Philology of Prophetic Tradition)
Seerah (Prophetic Biography)
Tazkiyah (Soul Purification and Ethics)
Maxims of Fiqh (Legal Theory)
Arabic Language and Grammar
3. Which activities in a class setting do you enjoy the most? You can select more than one.
Dictation and Notes
Example and Contemplation
4.If you were given one thing you could change in the class, what would that be? You can select more than one.
Time taken to complete a chapter
Activities conducted during class
5. Do you have supportive classmates?
They are neither supportive nor unsupportive
6. How much time do you spend a week on Islamic Studies?
Less than 2 Hours
More than 5 Hours
7. Do your teachers encourage you to perform better?
Yes, all the time
No, not at all
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service