To address the issue and need, Institute of Halal Research and Management (IHRAM), Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia is delighted to offer our signature training programme, Certificate of Professional Halal Executive 2018 (PHEP 2018).
PHEP 2018 CALENDAR
• Series 1/2018 : 7 July - 12 August 2018• Series 2/2018 : 2 - 24 July 2018 (Intensive class - for USIM students only)• Series 3/2018 : 13 October - 18 November 2018• Series 4/2018 : 1 - 23 October 2018 (Intensive class)
• To provide Shariah and technical knowledge in fostering the need for competent Halal Executives.• To empower the practices, monitoring, auditing and implementation of Halal related knowledge.
1. Halal Manual and Records Administration2. Internal Halal Committee Programme Administration3. Halal Quality Assurance4. Halal Certification Process Administration5. Halal Internal Audit Facilitation
70 hours (excluding industry field excursion & knowledge assessment)
Applicant should hold at least a Diploma in the relevant discipline recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education or is able to provide sufficient proof of minimum three (3) years of working experience in Halal related areas.
The cost of tuition fee for PHEP has been fixed as follows:
1. INDUSTRY / PUBLICIndividual Participation - RM 3,500 per paxGroup Participation - RM 3,325 per pax (minimum of 3 pax per group)
2. USIM STAFF / ALUMNI / POSTGRADUATE STUDENTIndividual Participation - RM 3,150 per paxGroup Participation - RM 2,995 per pax (minimum of 3 pax per group)
3. USIM UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTIndividual Participation - RM 1,750 per paxGroup Participation - RM 1,665 per pax (minimum of 3 pax per group)
The tuition fee covers registration kit, training notes, selected reference materials, breakfast, tea breaks and lunches, industry field excursion, final assessment and certificates. Participants will need to cover their own lodging and travel expenses.
Payment by Cheque / Money Order / Postal Order / Bank Draft / EFT / FPX shall be made to the following details:
• Beneficiary name : Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)• Account number : 0505 8010 0088 84• Bank name : Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (BIMB)
Upon payment of 30% deposit or full tuition fee, the applicant will receive a confirmation email of PHEP participation. For applicant who pay a deposit, the outstanding balance should be settled by the end of the fourth (4th) week of PHEP. Failure to do so may result in suspension of the PHEP certificate.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Cancellation of execution
There is minimum capacity for each execution. In case where minimum of 15 participants is not reached, IHRAM reserves the right to cancel the execution on a short-term notice. All paid fees will be fully refunded without any imposition charges.
2. Withdrawal from participation
Any withdrawal or cancellation of participation within fourteen (14) days of receiving the confirmation email entitles to a full refund of the price paid. After the 14-day cancellation period expired, no refund will be made. Cancellation must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com.
For enquiries regarding the PHEP 2018 or relevant supporting documents (for HRDF purpose etc), please contact Miss Balqish Juliana Ali (06 798 7001 / firstname.lastname@example.org).
(Last update: 17 August 2018)