2020 *Virtual* Preservation Pitch Party: Micro-Grants for Good Ideas
Do you have a good idea to help preserve Baltimore’s heritage and revitalize our historic neighborhoods? We’re throwing our fifth annual “pitch party” (virtually!) to give out five micro-grants to help launch preservation work in the city. Submit your idea below!
What are the important dates?
Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - Applications for micro-grants due
Thursday, October 22, 2020 - Virtual Pitch Party
How much money is being granted?
We will be giving out two $500 grants, two $250 grants, and one $50 grant.
What are the rules for the pitch party?
- Each participant gets 3 minutes for the pitch
- One project submission per person or organization
- No more than one presenter per idea at the pitch party.
- You will need to provide Baltimore Heritage photographs to use on our website.
- All grant recipients agree to write a blog post on their project for the Baltimore Heritage website.
Where will the project take place?
Please be a specific as you can, e.g. if the project involves a single building provide the street address.
Please tell us about your project.
Try to keep your description to around 250 words or less.
Who else is involved in your project?
Are there other individual volunteers or partner organizations who will help with this project?
Do you have any prior experience with projects like this?
Prior experience is not required but it is helpful for us to know about.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Baltimore Heritage.