Coaches at all levels require support, someone to talk to helping them feel at ease with their coaching to reduce and overcome barriers and challenges that they may face. A coaching buddy is a form of two way peer to peer mentoring, essentially having a chat about your coaching with a like minded person; over the phone, over a coffee or on facebook. The medium of communication is up to you. The role of a buddy can be wide ranging and extremely helpful.
• Someone who listens and understands you
• Someone who you enjoy and find easy to talk to
• Someone at a similar point in their coaching journey
• Someone who can offer a helping hand and act as a sounding board
• Someone who provides support and encouragement
We hope we can find a Buddy for you that can help you reach your goals along your coaching journey.
Successful people never reach their goals alone.
Date of Birth
(e.g. @Leap_BMK) This is so we can get to learn more about you as a coach.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service