Become a ClimateScience Student Rep
Are you interested in bringing crucial climate change education to your school? You can help us implement ClimateScience's content to educate people on solutions to climate change!
A ClimateScience Student Rep is the focal point of ClimateScience at their own school. They may work with others in a team or on their own.
As a ClimateScience Student Rep:
1. You raise awareness of climate solutions by bringing climate education to your school;
2. We help you with teaching resources, events, logistics, and structure;
3. You are part of a global community of ClimateScience Student Reps;
4. Attempt to get your school onboard as a partner school;
5. You can also start a ClimateScience Club at your school.
More info on all these is on our website.
There is no competition between ClimateScience Student Reps, but there is a tier system where you can progress and be recognized for your impact. For each bit of impact, you collect points :) You can earn a certificate at each step depending on your level of impact.
To become a ClimateScience Student Rep, you have to answer some questions on why you chose to apply. Then you'll be invited to calls with people from ClimateScience from all around the world who will be your buddies throughout the time.
You will be notified on the outcome of this application via the email you provide.
More info on
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Climate Science.