Henry's House Adoption Questionnaire
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this questionnaire. Please understand that the dog you are inquiring about has been our family member from the moment they came under our care. We only want what is best for them. The purpose of this application is to learn a little about your family and home so that we can ensure the best possible match for both you and our rescue dog. Our primary concern is placing them in a compatible home with a family that will give them a lifetime commitment of love and proper care.
Please note that completing this application does not bind you to adopt one of our dogs, nor does it guarantee that we will place one of our dogs in your home. Please answer the questions honestly and thoroughly. We at Henry’s House value the privacy of our adopters. The information collected during our adoption process is used to ensure the best home for dogs under our care. Your information is for our files only and will not be released to any outside parties.
We reserve the right to refuse adoption to anyone for any reason. A representative of our group will conduct a home visit prior to an adoption. Our group has the right to reclaim an animal following an adoption if unsuitable home conditions, evidence of neglect, abuse or other mistreatment of the dog are found on said visit.
Our Adoption Process:
1. Adoption Questionnaire
2. Meet and Greet and Start of Adoption Contract
3. Home Check and Completion of Adoption Contract
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU MUST:
* Be 18 years of age or older.
* Have identification showing your present address.
* Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord.
* Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment, and proper care for a pet for the entire life of that animal.