Deadline for proposals: August 15, 2018
- Sessions are 45 minutes long. It’s recommended that presentations be approximately 40 minutes long to allow for a 5-minute Q&A.
- Descriptions should accurately reflect the proposed seminar content. If selected, the text provided in the “Brief description” field may be used as the seminar description in the conference program.
- All submitted forms must be complete in order to be considered for review.
- Titles and content of selected workshops are subject to change after review.
- You are welcome to submit more than one proposal. Please fill out a new form for each proposed workshop.
- Presentations may not be advertisements or promotions for a specific business or product.