This is an ideal way to demonstrate your organization's commitment to innovation in business, technology and the arts and to publicize this support to Geekend's audience of entrepreneurs, technologists, creatives, makers, leaders and change agents.
Corporate support is typically used to cover operating expenses which directly affects attendees, including venue, equipment and staffing needs. Sponsorship also allows us to offer a $39 ticket to high school and college students, thus keeping Geekend affordable and accessible for Savannah's young people.
Exhibits by sponsors also help inform business owners and job-seekers about relevant services, products and opportunities. Corporate support can be targeted to a particular event or activity at Geekend.
Your support is very important to Geekend, and The Creative Coast ensures that these contributions are well recognized. We list the benefits and costs below.
2. After written acceptance by The Creative Coast, the sponsor must provide the signed agreement, sponsorship funds, logo image (in the form as required by The Creative Coast) and other required details (e.g. sponsor's legal name, short description, etc.) to The Creative Coast within 15 days of receiving the invoice.
3. Sponsorship pledges will not be processed without payment.
4. Sponsors may not sublet, assign or apportion any part of the item(s) sponsored nor represent, advertise or distribute literature or materials for products or services of any other organization except as approved in writing by The Creative Coast.
5. The Creative Coast will not be liable for any damage or loss to sponsor properties by theft, accident, or any other cause, whether result of negligence or otherwise, or in the case of force majeure.
6. For sponsorship packages that include the use of exhibition tables, please note that exhibition space may be limited. The Creative Coast will contact the sponsor to arrange placement.
7. The sponsor grants to The Creative Coast the right and permission to use its name and/or logo for promotion of the event.
8. In case the event cannot be held for any reason, the sponsorship contract is terminated and the donation will be returned after subtracting any direct costs already made (like materials printed).
9. All sponsors and exhibitors agree to abide by the conference code of conduct.