John Adams and Conflict with France Submission
Your LAST name
Your FIRST name
Your class period
1. Which of the following individuals was the second president of the United States?
2. Which of the following individuals was the Vice President in 1796?
3. The United States almost went to war with which of the the following nations while John Adams was president?
4. Which of the following best describes the "XYZ Affair?"
a political argument involving Adams and Jefferson
French officials wanted the US to pay a bribe just to meet
England wanted the US to pay for the cost of the French and Indian War
The NBA All Star team played an international tour
5. John Adams is known as the Father of the American ________________?
6. John Adams was the first president to live in _________________________?
7. John Adams signed which of the following controversial law limiting free speech?
the First Amendment
the Alien and Sedition Acts
the Declaration of Independence
8. Which of the following best describes John Adams?
intelligent, hard working, intense
casual, calm, relaxed
brave, tough, rough
9. Copy and paste your Advanced Organizer questions from part 3 from your Livebinder into the box below
10. How many terms did john Adams serve?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service