Show of Interest - Middle School DC Tour
We are looking for a show of interest in a Washington DC tour for our middle school students during the 2019/2020 school year. This would be a 4 day trip and would include the following:
* Round trip airfare from San Diego to Washington DC (possible red-eye flight from SD to DC, with an early check in to the hotel and rest time before touring)
* Deluxe hotel accommodations (in quad occupancy for paying participants)
* Hot buffet breakfast at the hotel
* Dinners at restaurants each night
* Private charter motor coach for all local touring
* Personal tour guide/escort
* Night time security
* Tours/admission to the following:
Arlington National Cemetery
Iwo Jima Marine Corps, Air Forse, 9/11 Pentagon, World War II, and MLK Memorials
Photo Stop at the White House
Tour of the U.S. Capitol Building
Supreme Court and Library of Congress
Night tour/visit to the Lincoln, Vietnam, and Korean War Memorials
National Archives to see the Declaration of the U.S. and the Bill of Rights
Ford's Theater and the Peterson House
Smithsonian Institute Complex to include Museum of Natural History, National Museum of American History, National Art Gallery, and Air & Space Museum
Lunch each day would be at the expense of the student/chaperone.
The approximate cost would be $1250 per student/chaperone. $250 in instructional funds can be used toward the cost of the student! This would leave a balance of $1000 per student that would be an out of pocket cost to the family. The entire amount of $1250 for chaperones would be out of pocket.
The specific details of this trip are subject to change, but should remain very similar to what is outlined above.
Are you interested in this trip, with the terms listed above?
This form was created inside of Inspire Charter Schools.